Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > FS: $30, MS windows 2000 pro. 2nd ed. - for exam 70-210

FS: $30, MS windows 2000 pro. 2nd ed. - for exam 70-210

John

Brand new book, "MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, 2nd ed." -
For exam 70-210

CD inside never been used either (see pics)

Asking for $30

Buyer pays shipping + delivery confirmation (it should cost you around $10
by USPS)

Seller located in Los Angeles, CA

Paypal preferred. (cash if you want to pick it up in person)

email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

pictures available at

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/....src=bc&.view=

tom

Hi
You can buy Microsot Test Voucher from
http://www.getcertify4less.com/zee.asp , Voucher are available at
discount.
I just wanted to pass these saving to your guys, There are other
certifications vouchers are also available like Microsoft, CompTIA,
Novell, Oracle,MOS etc
You may want catch these for you next certification
Tom

"John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<jv3Lb.7014$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> Brand new book, "MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, 2nd ed." -
> For exam 70-210
>
> CD inside never been used either (see pics)
>
> Asking for $30
>
> Buyer pays shipping + delivery confirmation (it should cost you around $10
> by USPS)
>
> Seller located in Los Angeles, CA
>
> Paypal preferred. (cash if you want to pick it up in person)
>
> email me at (E-Mail Removed)
>
> pictures available at
>
> http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/....src=bc&.view=

A= Voucher

Thanks for Tom for quick links for certificaiton exame voucher.
You Save me lot a money on certification exam.
I got the voucher in few minutes and passed the exame while saving
money at the same time.

Cheears

lin

(E-Mail Removed) (tom) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Hi
> You can buy Microsot Test Voucher from
> http://www.getcertify4less.com/zee.asp , Voucher are available at
> discount.
> I just wanted to pass these saving to your guys, There are other
> certifications vouchers are also available like Microsoft, CompTIA,
> Novell, Oracle,MOS etc
> You may want catch these for you next certification
> Tom
>
> "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<jv3Lb.7014$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> > Brand new book, "MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, 2nd ed." -
> > For exam 70-210
> >
> > CD inside never been used either (see pics)
> >
> > Asking for $30
> >
> > Buyer pays shipping + delivery confirmation (it should cost you around $10
> > by USPS)
> >
> > Seller located in Los Angeles, CA
> >
> > Paypal preferred. (cash if you want to pick it up in person)
> >
> > email me at (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > pictures available at
> >
> > http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/....src=bc&.view=

Seifer Almasy

way to be a sock puppet

"A= Voucher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Thanks for Tom for quick links for certificaiton exame voucher.
> You Save me lot a money on certification exam.
> I got the voucher in few minutes and passed the exame while saving
> money at the same time.
>
> Cheears
>
> lin
>

> (E-Mail Removed) (tom) wrote in message

news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> > Hi
> > You can buy Microsot Test Voucher from
> > http://www. crap .com/zee.asp , Voucher are available at
> > discount.
> > I just wanted to pass these saving to your guys, There are other
> > certifications vouchers are also available like Microsoft, CompTIA,
> > Novell, Oracle,MOS etc
> > You may want catch these for you next certification
> > Tom
> >
> > "John" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<jv3Lb.7014$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> > > Brand new book, "MCSA/MCSE Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, 2nd ed." -
> > > For exam 70-210
> > >
> > > CD inside never been used either (see pics)
> > >
> > > Asking for $30
> > >
> > > Buyer pays shipping + delivery confirmation (it should cost you around $10
> > > by USPS)
> > >
> > > Seller located in Los Angeles, CA
> > >
> > > Paypal preferred. (cash if you want to pick it up in person)
> > >
> > > email me at (E-Mail Removed)
> > >
> > > pictures available at

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/....src=bc&.view=

Karkucus

Looking toward Microsoft Certification , Here is greate Link
for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using Microsoft voucher for Only US $115.00

http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp