Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Test Procedure Question ?

Reply
Thread Tools

Test Procedure Question ?

 
 
Frank
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-06-2004
When taking one of the certifications tests, can you work your way to the
end, then go back to check your answers and answer ones you've skipped?

Are all the tests conducted this way?

Thanks
Planning to test soon.

Frank


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
cadman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-06-2004
The type of test you are refering to is called a standard test. You can
mark questions and go back to them later. Another type of test, called
adaptive, does not allow you to go back. It's an answer as you go test. I
have seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple years at least.


"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> When taking one of the certifications tests, can you work your way to the
> end, then go back to check your answers and answer ones you've skipped?
>
> Are all the tests conducted this way?
>
> Thanks
> Planning to test soon.
>
> Frank
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Frank
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-06-2004
It's tough having to lead people by the hand, but in your last sentence it
reads as though the word "not" should be between "I" and "have seen".
Should it be there?

TIA
Frank

"cadman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The type of test you are refering to is called a standard test. You can
> mark questions and go back to them later. Another type of test, called
> adaptive, does not allow you to go back. It's an answer as you go test.

I
> have seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple years at least.
>
>
> "Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > When taking one of the certifications tests, can you work your way to

the
> > end, then go back to check your answers and answer ones you've skipped?
> >
> > Are all the tests conducted this way?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Planning to test soon.
> >
> > Frank
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
cadman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-06-2004
Yeah, can't chew gum and subnet at the same time either.

Thanks.

I haven't seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple years at least.


"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's tough having to lead people by the hand, but in your last sentence it
> reads as though the word "not" should be between "I" and "have seen".
> Should it be there?
>
> TIA
> Frank
>
> "cadman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > The type of test you are refering to is called a standard test. You can
> > mark questions and go back to them later. Another type of test, called
> > adaptive, does not allow you to go back. It's an answer as you go test.

> I
> > have seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple years at least.
> >
> >
> > "Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > When taking one of the certifications tests, can you work your way to

> the
> > > end, then go back to check your answers and answer ones you've

skipped?
> > >
> > > Are all the tests conducted this way?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Planning to test soon.
> > >
> > > Frank
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-11-2004

>-----Original Message-----
>Yeah, can't chew gum and subnet at the same time either.
>
>Thanks.
>
>I haven't seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple

years at least.
>
>
>"Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> It's tough having to lead people by the hand, but in

your last sentence it
>> reads as though the word "not" should be between "I"

and "have seen".
>> Should it be there?
>>
>> TIA
>> Frank
>>
>> "cadman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > The type of test you are refering to is called a

standard test. You can
>> > mark questions and go back to them later. Another

type of test, called
>> > adaptive, does not allow you to go back. It's an

answer as you go test.
>> I
>> > have seen a Microsoft adaptive test in a couple years

at least.
>> >
>> >
>> > "Frank" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > > When taking one of the certifications tests, can

you work your way to
>> the
>> > > end, then go back to check your answers and answer

ones you've
>skipped?
>> > >
>> > > Are all the tests conducted this way?
>> > >
>> > > Thanks
>> > > Planning to test soon.
>> > >
>> > > Frank
>> > >
>> > >
>> >
>> >

>>
>>

>
>
>.
>All of the MS & Comptia tests I've taken are "standard"

but stand by for Cisco{CCNA} as they are adaptive and
expensive not to mention an 85%{percentile} grade required
to pass.It was worth it though.CCNA is now 2 tests{as of
9/30/03} as the failure rate was so high with all
objectives crammed into 1 test.
MCDBA,{W2k}MCSE/MCSA-Security Spec,CCNA 3.0,A+,Network+

The Infidel
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
procedure as argument in procedure AlexWare VHDL 2 10-23-2009 09:14 AM
TEST TEST Test...Blah Blah Blah Generalbatguano@pacbell.net Computer Support 6 09-13-2006 01:53 AM
'Procedure or function <stored procedure name> has too many arguments specified',,,ARGH! Mike P ASP .Net 0 06-19-2006 01:19 PM
TEST TEST TEST Gazwad Computer Support 2 09-05-2003 07:32 PM
test test test test test test test Computer Support 2 07-02-2003 06:02 PM



Advertisments