Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How long does the certificate take to arrive??

How long does the certificate take to arrive??

KOdedra

Passed my last exam well over 6 weeks ago, but have not received anything from Microsoft regarding the MCSA certificates. Does anyone know how long it takes??

Thanks.

KOdedra

Mail75181

I past 70-218 (final course for MCSA) three weeks ago and have not recieved my certificate either. If you find out the problem please let us all know

Tom Helms [MSFT]

You should have received an email from Microsoft with the following
instructions:
Confirm Address to Receive Your Welcome Kit To receive your Microsoft
Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging on Microsoft Windows Server 2003
Welcome Kit, you must first visit the MCP Member Site
https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp to verify your address. Once at the
site:

1. Log on with your .NET Passport

2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.

3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.

4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
submit the form.

You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
without a confirmed address.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only."

news:(E-Mail Removed)...