Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > need your advise plz ;-}

need your advise plz ;-}

veronique

Hi everybody,
I am preparing for my 70-215 exam and need a good tip to
pass it for sure and i live somewhere which there is not
a good bookstore around but i have adsl, so which online
sites are good to practice the tests and which materials
are really come in the real exams?

Veronique,

ps. have a nice chrismas holidays ;-}

JaR

"veronique" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:038801c3c599$2b93f1d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody,
> I am preparing for my 70-215 exam and need a good tip to
> pass it for sure

Build a home network. Work with the product.

and i live somewhere which there is not
> a good bookstore around

Amazon.com

>but i have adsl, so which online
> sites are good to practice the tests and

You live in an area that has adsl access, but no bookstores? Hmmm...

>which materials
> are really come in the real exams?

Braindumps are for lusers. Learn the product and you will do just fine.

JaR
MCNGP#.............................er...........22

> ps. have a nice chrismas holidays ;-}

Sammy

Another good ways of practicing is to install a VMWare (Virtual Machine).
You can get a 30 days soft evaluation at www.vmware.com and do your best during this period to install several machine on your system without the need of another pc.
The only catch: YOU'LL NEED MORE MEMORIES & AT LEAST 16 OR 32 MB VGA CARD.
Soooo, you have ADSL in yr area and not a good bookstore?
True, that sounds weird.
Anyway, GOOD LUCK...

P.S: Like he said, Braindumps are for loosers...

Veronique

Hi ,
Thanks for your tips.
I am going to download vmware and practice with it and i
don't want to be a looser :-{
And you don't want to know where i live.
I just asked for a realiable site to practice , is that
cheating?
Any way, i have not a creditcard to buy from amazon and
please don't judge so fast.
Any tip is welcome;-}
Veronique

Chief

hi veronique,
you can't make questions like this in this board, many people take this as
an offend to their own hard-learning and other as an offend to their own
cheating. however if you put on your e-mail i think somebody would say
something in privat to you. take it as the first tip.
however i wish you good learning with the press books, that was how i
acchieved my mcsa. and a lot of lot of lot of practicing in a privat
network.
"Veronique" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:119f01c3c6fe$87eaca10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi ,
> Thanks for your tips.
> I am going to download vmware and practice with it and i
> don't want to be a looser :-{
> And you don't want to know where i live.
> I just asked for a realiable site to practice , is that
> cheating?
> Any way, i have not a creditcard to buy from amazon and
> please don't judge so fast.
> Any tip is welcome;-}
> Veronique

JaR

"Chief" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi veronique,
> you can't make questions like this in this board,

Sure you can. She got good advice, too.

>many people take this as
> an offend to their own hard-learning and >other as an offend to their own

cheating.

That makes almost no sense whatsoever.

>however if you put on your e-mail i think >somebody would say
> something in privat to you. take it as the first tip.

Here's an even better tip: NEVER post your real e-mail addy to a newsgroup
un-munged. If you don't want your inbox to fill up with spam and virii, that
is.

> however i wish you good learning with the >press books, that was how i
> acchieved my mcsa. and a lot of lot of lot >of practicing in a privat
> network.

Which, again, was recommended, earlier.
Don't read criticism where none was offered.

HTCTU

JaR

Chief

insted of critisizing my offer make a better, smart-guy.
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Chief" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi veronique,
> > you can't make questions like this in this board,

> Sure you can. She got good advice, too.
>
> >many people take this as
> > an offend to their own hard-learning and >other as an offend to their

own
> cheating.
>
> That makes almost no sense whatsoever.
>
> >however if you put on your e-mail i think >somebody would say
> > something in privat to you. take it as the first tip.

> Here's an even better tip: NEVER post your real e-mail addy to a newsgroup
> un-munged. If you don't want your inbox to fill up with spam and virii,

that
> is.
>
> > however i wish you good learning with the >press books, that was how i
> > acchieved my mcsa. and a lot of lot of lot >of practicing in a privat
> > network.

> Which, again, was recommended, earlier.
> Don't read criticism where none was offered.
>
> HTCTU
>
> JaR

JaR

"Chief" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> insted of critisizing my offer make a better, smart-guy.

Already did, goofball.

Hi smart guys,
First of all thanks for your tips
I use all of the tips you give me, but cheating, no way.I
just want to learn more from every resourse and just
asked for help,if i didn't have the motivation to get my
MCSA i hadn't come here in the first place , so mail me
if you like and don't misuse my adres please

Happy new year dears
Veronique

JaR

> I use all of the tips you give me,

Really???

>mail me
> if you like and don't misuse my adres >please
> (E-Mail Removed)

*sigh*