Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Get Mail From MS

Get Mail From MS

Arman O.R.

Hello All

I pass my first exam and very long time wait mail from ms
I recieve mail from MS but teare only my MCP ID and no pasword
whane i tryt o microsoft.com/mcp adn he asking for migration
whats migration and what i need to do?

Welcome to the MCP Member site.
Accessing Member Content
To gain access to MCP Member content, you must associate your MCP profile
with your Microsoft .NET Passport. This is the only time you will be asked
to associate these two accounts, as long as you continue to use the same
..NET Passport.

Please provide the information below to help us verify your identity. For
the Registration ID, use the number from any exam score report you have
received from your exam provider.
* indicates a required field

* Last Name
* Email
* Home Phone (last 4 digits) Whats Last 4 gigits
* Country
* VendorRegistration ID Whats vendor ID???

_______________________
Alternatively, if you have an existing OnlineID and Password, you can use
these credentials to complete this migration.

* MCP ID My ID?
* Online ID Whats Online ID?
* Password New Pass????

Please indicate ara ???

Thanks

MCSE World

Try emailing http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and explaining your problem to them.
They are usually very good about getting things like this taken care of.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:(E-Mail Removed)...