Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > How many MCSA certified

How many MCSA certified

weyoun

I'm unable to find the counter page for how many people
in the world have achived MCP, MCSA or MCSE. I know that
it should be somewhere on www.microsoft.com?

plain Jane@nospam.com

Try this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/certified.asp

thank you

Tony

Its here :-

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/certified.asp

MCSA: Security-certified IT pros - Need help for upcoming publicat Dan Hong MCSA 0 10-08-2004 09:11 PM
How Many Are Certified The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere MCSD 1 04-22-2004 02:44 PM
MCSA Certified takeoffg MCSA 1 08-13-2003 09:17 PM
Re: How many certified MCSD are unemployed? John S MCSD 0 06-28-2003 04:27 PM

Advertisments