Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > troytec deal

troytec deal

Sainik

Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange with
someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam

mail me on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

- Jehadi

MCSE World

Braindumps.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

with
> someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam
>
> mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
>

> - Jehadi

Sainik

yeah thts what they are, you can quickly pass the exam and avoid the quirks
microsoft uses to deliberately try and fail/fool u.

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

with
> someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam
>
> mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
>

> - Jehadi

Ken Briscoe

> yeah thts what they are, you can quickly pass the exam and avoid the
quirks
> microsoft uses to deliberately try and fail/fool u.

Dickface.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant

**** for brains

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yeah thts what they are, you can quickly pass the exam and avoid the

quirks
> microsoft uses to deliberately try and fail/fool u.
>
> "Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

> with
> > someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam
> >
> > mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
> >

> > - Jehadi

JaR

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yeah thts what they are, you can quickly pass the exam and avoid the

quirks
> microsoft uses to deliberately try and fail/fool u.

You, Ass****er, and your braindumping buttbuddies are the reason that all
the HR droids think MCSA/E is a help desk certification.

JaR
MCSA, MCNGP#..................................42

Sainik

Shut the **** up faggots , I know a lot more about windows than you guys
combined could ever know.
****ers....you guys will remain desktop techs all your life.

Grow up....exam or no exam......u cant fool people too long with your 0
knowledge , MCSE or not.
dickheads........its your knowledge tht matters...

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

with
> someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam
>
> mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
>

> - Jehadi

MSGuru

What a looser...

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Shut the **** up faggots , I know a lot more about windows than you guys
> combined could ever know.
> ****ers....you guys will remain desktop techs all your life.
>
> Grow up....exam or no exam......u cant fool people too long with your 0
> knowledge , MCSE or not.
> dickheads........its your knowledge tht matters...
>

> "Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

> with
> > someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam
> >
> > mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
> >

> > - Jehadi

Consultant

look who's telling who to shut up.
you stinkin sailor

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Shut the **** up faggots , I know a lot more about windows than you guys
> combined could ever know.
> ****ers....you guys will remain desktop techs all your life.
>
> Grow up....exam or no exam......u cant fool people too long with your 0
> knowledge , MCSE or not.
> dickheads........its your knowledge tht matters...
>

> "Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

> with
> > someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam
> >
> > mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
> >

> > - Jehadi

Consultant

(E-Mail Removed)

oops, hi swen

"Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Shut the **** up faggots , I know a lot more about windows than you guys
> combined could ever know.
> ****ers....you guys will remain desktop techs all your life.
>
> Grow up....exam or no exam......u cant fool people too long with your 0
> knowledge , MCSE or not.
> dickheads........its your knowledge tht matters...
>

> "Sainik" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Does anyone have any other troytec. I have 210 and 215 , will exchange

> with
> > someone who has any other of the latest edition. of any other MCSE exam
> >
> > mail me on (E-Mail Removed)
> >

> > - Jehadi

AMD64 or Semperon, deal or no deal? Tad Confused Computer Information 7 04-13-2006 05:43 PM
deal or no deal rbt Python 7 12-28-2005 08:57 PM
For Sale: Troytec / TestKiller Certification Study Guides David Microsoft Certification 1 11-04-2004 12:36 AM
FS: Troytec/Testkiller Certification Study Guides Johnny Blaze Microsoft Certification 0 10-06-2004 05:29 PM
For Sale: TroyTec/TestKiller Study Guides Johnny Blaze Cisco 0 04-04-2004 11:59 PM

Advertisments