Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Need Book Recommendations for 70-216

Need Book Recommendations for 70-216

SWE

Anybody recommend a good book for 70-216? I struggled through the MS Press
book a few months ago but didn't feel well prepared even with lab
experience. Any other book recommendations? I'd like something that really
tests my skills after each major topic, not just a cheesy end of chapter
review.

Also, I'm following this exam with 70-221, but some people have suggested I
take it first, or studying for both at the same time. Does anybody advise
either of these things and why?

Looking forward to your responses and any other related feedback.

David

I also studied the MS Press book (1st edition) and found it full of errors.
The book was really bad - If they can't even be bothered to proof read it
will they be bothered to check the accuracy of the information in the book?
I have had MS Press books before and some of them are quite good. This one
is not!
I decided to buy a second book - An Osborne - 0072123834. This book was of
much better quality and covered much more detail than the MS Press book.
Although it probably wasn't the most exciting book I'll ever read, the book
definitely helped me pass the exam (I wouldn't have had a chance with the MS
Press Book)

Hope this helps,

David W

PS

Check out www.amazon.com for book reviews (I'm from the UK but
www.amazon.com tends to have more book reviews than www.amazon.co.uk )

news:bqipu9$23k8g3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...