Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-216

70-216

Oscar Mathibe

Hi Guys

I passed 70-216 yesterday. Can you believe it? I have to write 70-217 now.
Any tips you can give me?

Oscar

jans

yes
one tip, study hard

MCSE World

Congrats on the pass. I think you will find 217 easier in many ways, but
still don't underestimate it. Know you AD and GPOs inside and out.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Oscar Mathibe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Guys
>
> I passed 70-216 yesterday. Can you believe it? I have to write 70-217 now.
> Any tips you can give me?
>
> Oscar

Kevin

That's cool man, I passed it too yesturday. I don't know
about anyone else, but my ass hurts from sitting that long
doing these exams.

Kevin

Japes

LOL

Personally after taking a PC based exam, my eyes always hurt and I usually
get a head ache that evening..... and thats not from drinking any beer

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

---
This email was virus checked before sending and none were found.