Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-270

70-270

jason

I am taking this exam in two weeks. I am not sure that I understand how MS
scores their tests. I am scoring between 70 and 80 percent on practice
exams. Is it 70 percent or better to pass or is there some formula they
follow?

Marko

70-80% on practise tests may be enough to pass, but I
would wait until I got better than 80% every time.

Regards

Marko

MCSE World

Each question is worth X points, when you get enough points (should be 700
for this exam), you pass.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com