Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Steel no mail from MS

Steel no mail from MS

Arman O.R.

I pass 70-215 29/11/2003
Whan I recive mail from MS?
How can I access mcp mambre site if i dont recive mail?

MarioL

Please contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)..

Mario

"Arman O.R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I pass 70-215 29/11/2003
> Whan I recive mail from MS?
> How can I access mcp mambre site if i dont recive mail?

MCSE World

You might not see anything until a normal working day...

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Arman O.R." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I pass 70-215 29/11/2003
> Whan I recive mail from MS?
> How can I access mcp mambre site if i dont recive mail?

new MCP

I passed 70-290 on November 22, 2003, and until now I
still waiting for the email from Microsoft.

Brat

did you give the testing center a valid email address? if so send an email
to (E-Mail Removed) and they can look into it for you.

news:ae4f01c3b89b$5b7e9590$(E-Mail Removed)...