Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-218

70-218

MCP

I was wondering what books are helpful to use for exam 70-
218. I have the MS Press book 2nd edition. This is my
third exam. I was thinking about Exam Cram 2 or Mike
Myers Passport, but was wondering which one of these is
good and if there are any other good books?

Osborne is a good one. I used it and found it to be very
good.