Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Update Win2K installation disk

Update Win2K installation disk

spayer

Does anyone know the procedures for making a Windows 2k
Pro installation disk with the latest service pack and
updates? I have it listed somewhere and don't remember
things exactly.

Thanks,

Scott

MCSE World

Search on slipstreaming. Basically you take the CD contents and copy them
to your hard drive, expand the to the HD, merge the files and copy the
result back to CD. If you atre looking to include hotfixes as well, then
you will need to perform additional steps as well.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"spayer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:000e01c3af78$7b8e5e50$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know the procedures for making a Windows 2k
> Pro installation disk with the latest service pack and
> updates? I have it listed somewhere and don't remember
> things exactly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

cadman

http://www.techvideos.net/ms_labs/sl...ing_w2k_xp.pdf

"spayer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:000e01c3af78$7b8e5e50$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know the procedures for making a Windows 2k
> Pro installation disk with the latest service pack and
> updates? I have it listed somewhere and don't remember
> things exactly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

spayer

Thanks, I figured it out and the disk works well. Does
anyone know if the latest version of Easy CD Creator will
create a bootable disk so I can use that application for
creating a Win2k and WinXP installation disk with the
latest service pack?

Thanks