Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Veritas is missing in Win2k3

Veritas is missing in Win2k3

Emil

Apparently, Windows Server 2003 does not include the
Vertias software 3rd party utility to create .MSI files
used to create installer packages. Does anyone know where
this can be found in Windows Server 2003?

Thanks,

Emil

SkydiveGuy

Funny you shoudl post this... I was just trying to figuer
this out mysefl last night...

Try downloading WinINSTALL LE from:

http://www.ondemandsoftware.com/FREELE2003/

it is what you are lookig for.

AND FREE!

Using win2k3 std r2 32 bit license to install win2k3 std r2 64 bit neo_italy02@yahoo.it Windows 64bit 0 01-22-2008 08:53 PM
Veritas Emil MCSE 0 11-18-2003 10:20 PM
what happened to veritas? Emil MCSE 0 11-18-2003 07:15 PM
OT: Veritas DP-003W Exam Review MCSE World MCSE 0 10-11-2003 01:04 AM
Veritas upgrades storage management for Windows Scott XML 0 10-09-2003 01:47 PM

Advertisments