Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Congrats E-Mail

Reply
Thread Tools

Congrats E-Mail

 
 
Jay
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003
Hi
I have recently passed the 292 exam (Phew !!!). I was
wondering if anyone had an idea how long it would take
for them to send you the congrats e-mail, or the welcome
kit. I still haven't received the kit from my MCSA
w/Messaging, and I got that back in September. Any
thoughts???

- Jay
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
spayer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003

That's great. I'm studying for that exam now. What
material did you study or did you take a class? Any
recommedations of any kind?

Thanks,


Scott
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tom Helms [MSFT]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003
Congratulations!! Generally, the congratuations email arrives in a couple of
days. You should email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) concerning the
MCSA: Messaging welcome kit.

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]


This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only."


"Jay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:003e01c3aec2$316be970$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I have recently passed the 292 exam (Phew !!!). I was
> wondering if anyone had an idea how long it would take
> for them to send you the congrats e-mail, or the welcome
> kit. I still haven't received the kit from my MCSA
> w/Messaging, and I got that back in September. Any
> thoughts???
>
> - Jay



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003
You have to sign in to the MCP web site and request your kit. The Email You
received when you became a MCP should have specified this. You need to
request a welcome kit every time you complete a MS certification.

Rick


 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-20-2003
I studied the MS Press Upgrade book 70-292/70-296, and
the 70-291 book as well. I have been using it since Beta
2, that helped as far as time went. Th readiness reviews
on the books CD's are great!!! Good luck, and thanks.

- Jay
>-----Original Message-----
>
>That's great. I'm studying for that exam now. What
>material did you study or did you take a class? Any
>recommedations of any kind?
>
>Thanks,
>
>
>Scott
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
brianz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-20-2003
I passed my "& Security" element for Windows 2000 in September. I kept
checking the prometric site and the MCP site waiting for my transcript to be
updated. When it eventually changed (a couple of days) i requested my
welcome kit.
The welcome kit arrived about 4 weeks later, then a couple of weeks after
that i received the congratulations email from microsoft. I'd actually
forgotton everything about it, as i know I'd passed and just keep checking
the MCP site.
I'm not really sure why the delay because, yes they are normally quite quick
in sending the emails.

Brian

"Rick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You have to sign in to the MCP web site and request your kit. The Email

You
> received when you became a MCP should have specified this. You need to
> request a welcome kit every time you complete a MS certification.
>
> Rick
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT Congrats to Chicago Consultant MCSE 10 10-29-2005 04:14 PM
congrats John P Turner A+ Certification 1 03-24-2005 06:17 AM
congrats MSR MCAD 0 07-29-2004 10:49 PM
congrats SSS MCAD 0 07-23-2004 12:19 AM
Re: Congrats! Another Paper MCSE!!!! Ken Briscoe MCSE 6 04-01-2004 03:32 AM



Advertisments