Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Today Passed 70-290

Today Passed 70-290

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

"Nuo Yan[MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Today I passed Microsoft 70-290, Managing a Windows Server 2003

Environment,
> the passing score is 700, and I got 759, spand one hour's time, my score

was
> not very high but I think it's good. Happying, so share with you. .
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Nuo Yan - MCP
> Microsoft MVP - Windows
> Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
> Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
> Please respond to newsgroups only ...

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

Today I passed Microsoft 70-290, Managing a Windows Server 2003 Environment,
the passing score is 700, and I got 759, spand one hour's time, my score was
not very high but I think it's good. Happying, so share with you. .

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan - MCP
Microsoft MVP - Windows
Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
Please respond to newsgroups only ...

Hi , going to take this test Friday .standard 50
questions or different?

confers no rights.
>"Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This

alias is for
>newsgroup purposes only."
>

>"Nuo Yan[MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Today I passed Microsoft 70-290, Managing a Windows

Server 2003
>Environment,
>> the passing score is 700, and I got 759, spand one

hour's time, my score
>was
>> not very high but I think it's good. Happying, so

share with you. .

>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Nuo Yan - MCP
>> Microsoft MVP - Windows
>> Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
>> Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
>> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
>> Please respond to newsgroups only ...
>>

>.

MCSE World

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Nuo Yan[MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Today I passed Microsoft 70-290, Managing a Windows Server 2003

Environment,
> the passing score is 700, and I got 759, spand one hour's time, my score

was
> not very high but I think it's good. Happying, so share with you. .
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Nuo Yan - MCP
> Microsoft MVP - Windows
> Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
> Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
> Please respond to newsgroups only ...

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

45 questions in my case.

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan - MCP
Microsoft MVP - Windows
Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
Please respond to newsgroups only ...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:009601c3adfb$b5d38280$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi , going to take this test Friday .standard 50
> questions or different?

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Nuo Yan - MCP
Microsoft MVP - Windows
Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
Please respond to newsgroups only ...

"MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> CONGRATULATIONS!!!
>
> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>

> "Nuo Yan[MS MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > Today I passed Microsoft 70-290, Managing a Windows Server 2003

> Environment,
> > the passing score is 700, and I got 759, spand one hour's time, my score

> was
> > not very high but I think it's good. Happying, so share with you. .
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Nuo Yan - MCP
> > Microsoft MVP - Windows
> > Web: http://diyinside.cnred.net
> > Blog: http://blog.joycode.com/nuoyan
> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
> > Please respond to newsgroups only ...

Nuo Yan[MS MVP]

Thanks.

--