Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Completed MCSA.

Reply
Thread Tools

Completed MCSA.

 
 
Anbu Thanakodi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
Dear Friends.

Successfully Completed. MCSA. Self Study in 70days.

Best Wishes

Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mahmoud Ibrahim
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
Congratulation
Best regards
Mahmoud Ibrahim
Independent Instructor
MCP+I, MCSA 200/server 2003, MCSA Messaging,
MCSE NT4/2000/server 2003
CompTIA Inet+,MCT
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)


"Anbu Thanakodi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Friends.
>
> Successfully Completed. MCSA. Self Study in 70days.
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
MCSE World
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

What's next for you now?



Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Anbu Thanakodi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear Friends.
>
> Successfully Completed. MCSA. Self Study in 70days.
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Anbu Thanakodi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
Thanks,

The Next is MCDBA and MCSE.

Completed 70-228, Planning to Complete all the exams by End Dec 2003. Booked
Already.

--
Thanks & Regards

Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)


"MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> CONGRATULATIONS!!!
>
> What's next for you now?
>
>
>
> Best,
> Will
> www.mcseworld.com
>
> "Anbu Thanakodi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Dear Friends.
> >
> > Successfully Completed. MCSA. Self Study in 70days.
> >
> > Best Wishes
> >
> > Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-18-2003
Good job! I know how you feel because I just finished my
last exam to achieve my MCSA a little over a week ago. I
too took all exams by studying on my own. I am going to
go for my MCSE in Win2003 now, but I am not sure if I can
complete that one on my own.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Anbu Thanakodi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-19-2003
Dear Friend.

Be Confident. Sure you can complete. If you prepare well.

I believe we can learn more in self study.

Best Wishes

Anbu Thanakodi. M.S.Engg(Comp), MCSA(Win2K)


<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:032801c3ae24$2a6a96b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good job! I know how you feel because I just finished my
> last exam to achieve my MCSA a little over a week ago. I
> too took all exams by studying on my own. I am going to
> go for my MCSE in Win2003 now, but I am not sure if I can
> complete that one on my own.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Part time work beside of college have completed MCSE Brian Friis Knudsen MCSE 4 03-21-2006 03:34 PM
To Know bat file, execution is completed using VB.NET =?Utf-8?B?TXVzdGFx?= ASP .Net 1 06-23-2005 01:00 PM
Win32Execption: The operation completed successfuly MajorTom ASP .Net 4 05-27-2005 06:40 PM
Completed MCSA/MCSE in 4 Days Indian MCSE 12 11-20-2003 03:54 AM
Completed MCSA Steven Fullman MCSE 6 11-19-2003 09:53 PM



Advertisments