Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Web Publishing Wizard service providers

Web Publishing Wizard service providers

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeSBIb21ld29vZA==?=

How do I add a service provider to the list of available ones in the Web
Publishing Wizard? I'd like to be able to publish to the personal web space
provided by my ISP, or to Yahoo Briefcase.

Thanks