Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > nETWORK +

nETWORK +

CAPNMAX

i NEED TO PASS THE EXAM IN A COUPLE WEEKS.
i HAVE TIME FOR A COUPLE GOOD BOOKS
pLEASE HELP?
wHICH BOOKS WOULD PREPARE ME BEST FOR THE TEST?

NEW NAME, OLD GUY

Your Cap Lock key is dead? If not then try to type normally.

"CAPNMAX" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:037501c3a3d2$e6796180$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i NEED TO PASS THE EXAM IN A COUPLE WEEKS.
> i HAVE TIME FOR A COUPLE GOOD BOOKS
> pLEASE HELP?
> wHICH BOOKS WOULD PREPARE ME BEST FOR THE TEST?

Deena

The study guide by Sybex. Also get the Test King practice
tests.

Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf

"Deena" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:042301c3a3d9$17456380$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The study guide by Sybex. Also get the Test King practice
> tests.

No you don't want the testking practise tests. The reason being that they
are questions stolen from the actual exam's questions database. Stolen and
pirated and sold off to turn a profit, to people who can't understand the
concepts of what they are being examined on.

To me it seems insane that people would pay money to take an exam that they
weren't ready for.

Take the last posters advice and you will get little out of yur
certification.

Capnmax

Thank you!