Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passed 70-214

Passed 70-214

Mikkel Sorensen

I just wanted to share my views on this exam. I had a lot
of group policy oriented questions, some PKI/CA questions
and what is it with Microsoft? Does the majority of
businesses in the US still run Windows 9x and ME? In that
case I think they should mature and choose a REAL OS like
Windows 2000 Pro or XP. Anyway, I found it to be a lot
easier than anticipated. Anyway, I'm proud to be able to
add the MCSA Security specialization to my name.

- Mikkel

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Congrats on your 70-214. Thanks for the info. I am taking
my in two weeks!

Tom Helms [MSFT]

Congratulations!!

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

newsgroup purposes only."

news:020601c39f04$07afc070$(E-Mail Removed)...