Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA Messaging Certificate/Card/Pin

MCSA Messaging Certificate/Card/Pin

Consultant

how bout some clevage?

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnu540$kvv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > ok had interview yesterday... pretty casual. Its a wireless company

> > locally
> > > based with customers in Canada and the US. Interview went pretty

> smoothly
> > > as far as I can tell... who knows though. They are doing more

> interviews
> > > until mid next week and then will be calling the end of next week for

> the
> > > "short list" candidates to come back for a second interview... I'll

let
> > you
> > > know

> > Did you show a little leg during the interview?

> lol no... legs are REALLY pale... would scare them away... no matter how
> nicely they are shaped... ooops DETAILS!!
>
> *zips it and runs*

S. O'Brien

nope

Jtyc

> > Did you show a little leg during the interview?

> lol no... legs are REALLY pale... would scare them away... no matter how

Pale as in purple? White legs are not bad as long as they are nice looking.

S. O'Brien

just untanned... white... not death purple... ewwww

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want
a piece of me?'" (Robin Williams)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Did you show a little leg during the interview?

> > lol no... legs are REALLY pale... would scare them away... no matter how

> Pale as in purple? White legs are not bad as long as they are nice

looking.

Consultant

us geeks are to maintain a pasty white complexion

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnu8u8$m30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> just untanned... white... not death purple... ewwww
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>
> "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired,
> your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You

want
> a piece of me?'" (Robin Williams)
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > lol no... legs are REALLY pale... would scare them away... no matter

how

> > Pale as in purple? White legs are not bad as long as they are nice

> looking.

S. O'Brien

is that a written law?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> us geeks are to maintain a pasty white complexion

Consultant

de facto

"S. O'Brien" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bnu9di$m91$(E-Mail Removed)...
> is that a written law?

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > us geeks are to maintain a pasty white complexion

Jtyc

> just untanned... white... not death purple... ewwww

Considering I'm from Minnesota orignally, there's nothing wrong with that.