Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passed 70-218

Reply
Thread Tools

Passed 70-218

 
 
Eric Waters
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
Today I passed with a score 987 which is pretty good. I
have all multiple questions and so no sims. 15 minutes and
I was done. Fravo.com has some of the best test prep
software that I have ever seen.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
Congrats on the pass - however - I greatly doubt the time
it took you to pass the exam.

15 minutes would only allow 18 seconds to read and answer
each question.


>-----Original Message-----
>Today I passed with a score 987 which is pretty good. I
>have all multiple questions and so no sims. 15 minutes

and
>I was done. Fravo.com has some of the best test prep
>software that I have ever seen.
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Plain Jane@nospam.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
Congrats on your exam result. You must be a machine, not
a human! Some questions take several seconds to load! I
am sure you just passing the exam not taking the exam in
15 min!
>-----Original Message-----
>Congrats on the pass - however - I greatly doubt the

time
>it took you to pass the exam.
>
>15 minutes would only allow 18 seconds to read and

answer
>each question.
>
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Today I passed with a score 987 which is pretty good. I
>>have all multiple questions and so no sims. 15 minutes

>and
>>I was done. Fravo.com has some of the best test prep
>>software that I have ever seen.
>>.
>>

>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guan Foo Wah
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
I took 70-218 just 2 weeks ago and I also get 987. I was given 3 hours but
took only 2 hours. Finishing in 15 minutes, you must be joking.


"Plain http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:0c6601c398a1$3399f430$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Congrats on your exam result. You must be a machine, not
> a human! Some questions take several seconds to load! I
> am sure you just passing the exam not taking the exam in
> 15 min!
> >-----Original Message-----
> >Congrats on the pass - however - I greatly doubt the

> time
> >it took you to pass the exam.
> >
> >15 minutes would only allow 18 seconds to read and

> answer
> >each question.
> >
> >
> >>-----Original Message-----
> >>Today I passed with a score 987 which is pretty good. I
> >>have all multiple questions and so no sims. 15 minutes

> >and
> >>I was done. Fravo.com has some of the best test prep
> >>software that I have ever seen.



 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00ee01c398b8$b5ab6960$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > That said Eric, well done on the exam pass, now you just

> need to work on the truth part!
>
>


15 Minutes?

Do not feed the troll.

J.R. Jones
A+ Net+ MCSA
MCNGP#..................................42


 
Reply With Quote
 
EJ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
In only 15 minutes?

Oh, I'm not the first and only to notice?


Give the Eric a break guys, he was implying that he was done 'in no time' or
'sooner than expected'. No need to call people a liar.


"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:00ee01c398b8$b5ab6960$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > That said Eric, well done on the exam pass, now you just

> > need to work on the truth part!
> >
> >

>
> 15 Minutes?
>
> Do not feed the troll.
>
> J.R. Jones
> A+ Net+ MCSA
> MCNGP#..................................42
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
NEW NAME, OLD GUY
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
hold on. Are you a sale rep. from Fravo.com?


"Eric Waters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05ca01c39855$f4127bc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Today I passed with a score 987 which is pretty good. I
> have all multiple questions and so no sims. 15 minutes and
> I was done. Fravo.com has some of the best test prep
> software that I have ever seen.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ken Briscoe
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
Or maybe he just didn't express himself well enough (read: correctly). Maybe
he meant that he was done with 15 minutes to spare.

Then again, as has already been touched upon, maybe he is a braindumper...

Eric, come back and clean up this mess you made!

--

KB

first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com


"EJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> In only 15 minutes?
>
> Oh, I'm not the first and only to notice?
>
>
> Give the Eric a break guys, he was implying that he was done 'in no time'

or
> 'sooner than expected'. No need to call people a liar.
>
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:00ee01c398b8$b5ab6960$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > That said Eric, well done on the exam pass, now you just
> > > need to work on the truth part!
> > >
> > >

> >
> > 15 Minutes?
> >
> > Do not feed the troll.
> >
> > J.R. Jones
> > A+ Net+ MCSA
> > MCNGP#..................................42
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
"NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> hold on. Are you a sale rep. from Fravo.com?
>
>
>


Ding ding ding!
Tell Old Guy what he has won, Don Pardo....

JaR


 
Reply With Quote
 
NEW NAME, OLD GUY
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-22-2003
NEW RECORD: i used fravo.com and passed ALL MS exams with an average score
of 1001 for each exam in 10 minutes.

dude, next time at least try to know the exam before trying to sell the s/w.

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hold on. Are you a sale rep. from Fravo.com?
> >
> >
> >

>
> Ding ding ding!
> Tell Old Guy what he has won, Don Pardo....
>
> JaR
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just passed passed my 3rd test for MCAD David MCAD 1 12-16-2005 06:04 PM
Session("passed") = Session("passed") + 1 error dee ASP .Net 9 04-15-2005 10:47 AM
Just to share my happyness: Passed today 70-290! First try...and passed ;) Hugo Sousa MCSE 12 04-02-2005 12:16 AM
passed params as filename Andrew Perl 1 12-29-2003 05:37 AM
Python C extension: Value different if passed as list than if passed as number Anand Python 2 09-11-2003 01:02 AM



Advertisments