Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Prometric problems

Prometric problems

Mike

I wrote 70-217 three weeks ago. When I finished the exam
I didn't get a popup or a print to say whether or not I
passed. The testing center said I'd get something in the
mail from Microsoft. I've called Prometric, Microsoft and
the testing centre...they just keep saying it's "Pending"
and to call back in a few days. Anyone had is problems.

I wrote 70-219 yesterday and passed, but still don't know
about 70-217.

Guan Foo Wah

I took 70-217 5 months ago and I never have any of your problems. All of the
MS exams I took previously (total 6) do provide me my passing status after
ending the exam. Also, a printout will be printed out about my passing
status and all are handed to me. I took all my exams from prometric.

news:090801c397cc$04ae24f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wrote 70-217 three weeks ago. When I finished the exam
> I didn't get a popup or a print to say whether or not I
> passed. The testing center said I'd get something in the
> mail from Microsoft. I've called Prometric, Microsoft and
> the testing centre...they just keep saying it's "Pending"
> and to call back in a few days. Anyone had is problems.
>
> I wrote 70-219 yesterday and passed, but still don't know
> about 70-217.

Plain Jane@nospam.com

Mike:
I took six exams with Prometric. No problem
encountered. The test result displayed immediately with
pass/fail and or test score. Did Prometric respond to
you? It is possible the testing center was experiencing
technical difficulties. In that case, a re-test and a
free exam is in order!
Go break their chops! Go Mikey, go Mikey,

Beoweolf

Place this post under the caption of "Closing the barn door after the
livestock have left..."

Never leave without a printout, whether it is a pass/fail or any other
result. Read the agreement you accept when taking the test, it spells out
your responsibilities as well as your rights.The Printout is your receipt,
it indicates not only that you took the test , as well as whether or not it
was successful. This is one time it might have been correct to stage a
sit-in until they gave you some documentation as to the reason you were not
given a printout.

Over the last several months, Prometric has fallen off the true path. Your
issues are not an isolated report. I'm sure there are many good test sites
and many contented, happy test takers, but that isn't the point is it. Every
experience should be completed flawlessly, to do any less can cause a major
disruption to the careers, promotions, perceived integrity and future of the
candidates.

They are required to provide the print out. If there is a later dispute of
the results, Microsoft will ask you to send in a copy of the printout, as it
stands you have no proof of your status. Start kicking on any door that you
can until you get some resolution.

news:090801c397cc$04ae24f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wrote 70-217 three weeks ago. When I finished the exam
> I didn't get a popup or a print to say whether or not I
> passed. The testing center said I'd get something in the
> mail from Microsoft. I've called Prometric, Microsoft and
> the testing centre...they just keep saying it's "Pending"
> and to call back in a few days. Anyone had is problems.
>
> I wrote 70-219 yesterday and passed, but still don't know
> about 70-217.

---

After three weeks of calling Prometric and Microsoft.
Prometric has confirmed I passed 70-217.

message
>news:090801c397cc$04ae24f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I wrote 70-217 three weeks ago. When I finished the

exam
>> I didn't get a popup or a print to say whether or not I
>> passed. The testing center said I'd get something in

the
>> mail from Microsoft. I've called Prometric, Microsoft

and
>> the testing centre...they just keep saying

it's "Pending"
>> and to call back in a few days. Anyone had is problems.
>>
>> I wrote 70-219 yesterday and passed, but still don't

know
>> about 70-217.

>---
>Checked by AVG anti-virus system

(http://www.grisoft.com).

10/16/2003

>.

But, do you have documented proof as stated in a previous
post? Test results generally come stamped on your receipt
with an imprint.