Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Any 70-218 study group in Seattle?

Any 70-218 study group in Seattle?

Bay

Any MCSE study group in Seattle? I guess it might be a good idea for those
who are preparing for certain MCP exams to form a study group or something..
so we can study and discuss the material together.

Zomack

Hi there,

I live in downtown Seattle myself. Completed 70-210 last week and will take 70-215 next week -- then on to 70-218. Haven't seen/heard of any groups here, though I know that Netdesk once had a "no-pressure"(ie they didn't try to sell you any of their training services) "study night" once-a-week. I attended a few sessions back when I was prepping for NT MCSE a few years ago and found it pretty worthwhile. They may still host the sessions.

Am actually actively searching for a group as well and would be happy to pass along anything I find/coordinate.

Best wishes!
Russ

Bay

I just visited the Netdesk website. I don't see they have any study group
but I saw they offer free lab from 8am to 8pm.. I wonder what they mean by
"free lab" is for everyone or merely their own students. Good luck with your
70-215, I guess you are going for the MCSA, right? So am I. I completed the
70-215 2 weeks ago and taking the 70-270 this week..then on 70-218.. We are
almost on the same pace!

"Zomack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there,
>
> I live in downtown Seattle myself. Completed 70-210 last week and will

take 70-215 next week -- then on to 70-218. Haven't seen/heard of any groups
here, though I know that Netdesk once had a "no-pressure"(ie they didn't try
to sell you any of their training services) "study night" once-a-week. I
attended a few sessions back when I was prepping for NT MCSE a few years ago
and found it pretty worthwhile. They may still host the sessions.

> Am actually actively searching for a group as well and would be happy to

pass along anything I find/coordinate.

> Best wishes!
> Russ

Andy Ruth [MS]

A great way to get involved with the IT professional in the Seattle is to
join BOPA (http://www.bopa.net/). You could likely find some great mentors
and form a study group with some of them. If you set up a study group and
would like me to come talk with your group one evening, I'd be glad to.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

"Bay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Any MCSE study group in Seattle? I guess it might be a good idea for those
> who are preparing for certain MCP exams to form a study group or

something..
> so we can study and discuss the material together.

Bay

Andy,

Thanks for your input. I just checked out the BOPA site. It is a good source
for those who already have a job and company is paying for their membership.
I am actually looking for non-profit organization or public source that
gather those who are preparing for the same test and study/prepare for the
test and discuss issues together. I would like to join the BOPA if my
potential employer is willing to pay for me to attend.

news:OEIpnY$(E-Mail Removed)...