Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Edit Nested Datagrids

Edit Nested Datagrids

Dave T

I have a UserControl with a datagrid in it. In a page I
have a datagrid with the user control in an itemtemplate
in column 7 (base 0). In the user control datagrid's edit
item command, I have "RaiseBubbleEvent(me,e)" I haven't
been able to set the EditItemIndex of the grid in the user
control...It seemed like declaring a datagrid in the main
grid's editcommand and setting it = e.item.cells
(7).FindControl("ChildGrid") and then set
grd.edititemindex=e.item.itemindex should work but it does
not.

Anyone have any ideas? My head is starting to hurt!

Thanks...A