Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > NEW NEWSGROUP PROPOSAL: microsoft.public.cert.exam.comptia

NEW NEWSGROUP PROPOSAL: microsoft.public.cert.exam.comptia

Gary - US

No ****....good points Techie.

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** STUPID DOG !! **
"Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9W3fb.6125$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> James,
> Please re-read my post because you were not flamed, its not my fault you

are
> so thin skinned.
>
> As for your comment on questions related to Security+ there are Yahoo

groups
> to ask your questions on but since MS does not offer this exam why should

it
> operate newsgroups to support people trying for Comptia certs? What next
> should they open a Linux forum?
>
> Techie
> MCNGP # 21
> A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA
>

> "James D. Murray" <james{at}idstouch{dot}com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Whoa! Such a nasty, bitter, narrow-minded response is worthy of those

> found
> > on comp.lang.c++.
> >
> > If you had a question about CompTIA's Security+ exam, what would *YOU*
> > consider to tbe the proper newsgroup?
> >
> > And you also haven't read the theads that I mentioned, because I was

never
> > flamed by anyone until you came along.
> >

> > "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:13Leb.5125$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > Why reproduce already existing resources just because some people are

> too
> > > lazy to post in the proper newsgroups? Get your fat stubby fingers

> moving
> > > and post your questions in the proper newsgroup and stop wasting your

> time
> > > with petitions and defending yourself against being flamed for

> stupidity.

Gary - US

Bullshit. Just because they are accepted as electives does not mean they
are supported by MS. Go to the frickin COMPTIA site for that. How damn
hard is that to understand tard?

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** STUPID DOG !! **
"James D. Murray" <james{at}idstouch{dot}com> wrote in message
news:u6E0r%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Techie, you and I have different definitions of what "being flamed" is.
> Asserting that I have "fat stubby fingers" and implying that I am stupid
> goes a bit beyond friendly flaming and borders on abusive.
>
> And MS *should* create a Linux certification newsgroup if they start
> accepting Linux cert exams as electives. That is linkely to happen only if
> MS creates a Windows-UNIX integration specialty for the MCSA/MCSE.
>
> Oh, wait--you were just going sarcastic with the Linux reference, wern't
> you?
>

> "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:9W3fb.6125$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > James,
> > Please re-read my post because you were not flamed, its not my fault you

> are
> > so thin skinned.
> >
> > As for your comment on questions related to Security+ there are Yahoo

> groups
> > to ask your questions on but since MS does not offer this exam why

should
> it
> > operate newsgroups to support people trying for Comptia certs? What next
> > should they open a Linux forum?
> >
> > Techie
> > MCNGP # 21
> > A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA
> >

> > "James D. Murray" <james{at}idstouch{dot}com> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Whoa! Such a nasty, bitter, narrow-minded response is worthy of those

> > found
> > > on comp.lang.c++.
> > >
> > > If you had a question about CompTIA's Security+ exam, what would *YOU*
> > > consider to tbe the proper newsgroup?
> > >
> > > And you also haven't read the theads that I mentioned, because I was

> never
> > > flamed by anyone until you came along.
> > >

> > > "Techie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:13Leb.5125$(E-Mail Removed).. .

are
> > too

> > moving

your
> > time

> > stupidity.

Ken Briscoe

I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers have,
at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.

KB

Consultant

and can offer many different ways of preparing these tasty morsels

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
> newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

have,
> at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.
>
> KB

Kendal Emery

I had a friend that used to mix the peanut butter and jelly together before
putting them on the bread.....

Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
remove me to email to me
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> and can offer many different ways of preparing these tasty morsels
>

> "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
> > newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

> have,
> > at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.
> >
> > KB

brianz

How about
microsoft.public.operating.systems.that.don't.requ ire.patching.ever or
microsoft.public.operating.systems.beta.tested.by. hackers.and.are.secure

Or will that never ever be the case?

Least it gives us something to do all day long.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
> newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

have,
> at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.
>
> KB

Gary - US

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
> newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

have,
> at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.
>
> KB

I concur.

--
Semper Fi & God Bless America,

Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
** STUPID DOG !! **

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I think Microsoft should have a microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
> newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

have,
> at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.

I prefer peanut butter and marshmallow.

(That should be marsh melons for Politician Spock)

microsoft.public.cert.exam.fluffernutter

--
Fris "I am sew there" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

i like peanut butter and honey on wheat, mmmmmm

"Kendal Emery" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had a friend that used to mix the peanut butter and jelly together

before
> putting them on the bread.....

> Systems Administrator
> Coordinated Home Care
> (E-Mail Removed)
> remove me to email to me
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > and can offer many different ways of preparing these tasty morsels
> >

> > "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I think Microsoft should have a

microsoft.public.peanutbutter.and.jelly
> > > newsgroup. Surely, most of their employees and most of their customers

> > have,
> > > at one time or another, eaten peanut butter and jelly.
> > >
> > > KB

New to this Newsgroup John Smith ASP .Net 1 04-05-2005 02:45 PM
new XMLSpy Newsgroup Pandora XML 0 01-15-2005 04:06 AM
cisco's newsgroup (may be new or i was out) optimus Cisco 1 02-05-2004 05:51 PM

Advertisments