Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCP NEEDED in Middle Tennessee

MCP NEEDED in Middle Tennessee

Sheldon

MCP in Windows 2000 Professional needed in Nashville, TN for a part-time
project. For additional information, contact http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

noor mohammad Ansari

hi dear
i want to give the exame of MCPA, what is the requirment
and necessary prepration for this. i have been working
with many companies. so please send me in detial that how
can i give the exame? and how much it cast. or if any you
teach in college so tell me place and amount to pay.
thanks
yours truely

(E-Mail Removed)