Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA Classes VS Home Study

MCSA Classes VS Home Study

Limpio

I new to this whole certification thing and would like to
become MCSA certified. My question is should i take a
class or just study the book. I'm currently working as an
IT Intern at a company and have a pretty good knowledge of
server maintanence. I don't think I'll have any trouble
learing out of the book, but I am curious if anyone has
had trouble with this method.

Thanks

Maestro

If you don't have any problem learning from a book then
that is your answer. It doesn't matter what others
think. You have to go with what you know will work for
you. Specifically if you have access to equipment where
you can perform labs then you should be good to go.

MCSE World

Save the money would most likely waste on the class and get more gear for
your lab. You can do this on your own.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Limpio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:18a001c37877$0e2da6a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I new to this whole certification thing and would like to
> become MCSA certified. My question is should i take a
> class or just study the book. I'm currently working as an
> IT Intern at a company and have a pretty good knowledge of
> server maintanence. I don't think I'll have any trouble
> learing out of the book, but I am curious if anyone has
> had trouble with this method.
>
> Thanks

Jess

Limpio:

Don't waste your time taking a class. you have the
experience, just study the books and/or get the
Transcendar tests also.

Jess