Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-215

70-215

MCP

I just purchased Exam Cram 2 for the 70-215 exam
It looks like it will be a good suppliment to MCSE self
paced training kit and hands on experience. I hope this
will be enough to help me pass the exam

MCSE World

I think it's a good book. Be sure to let us know how it goes and how the
book helped.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:090b01c37875$10c02340$(E-Mail Removed)...