Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 216

MCP

Is taking Course 2153 enough to pass "the beast"? Is
seems as though all exam objectives are covered in that
class.

mchappell

I took 2153 and it still took me two tries to pass 216.
I'd say that taking the course by itself is not enough,
you HAVE to have hands on experience. Course 2126 is a
lot of help also. The two courses are almost identical,
but 2126 throws in AD also.

Scott Peterman

As with most of Microsoft's test, it helps to have real
world experience, but usually you have to throw that out
the window. You have real world answers and then you
have "In a perfect world" answers, which are the answers
that Microsoft is looking for.

Rick

Its the Microsoft way or the Highway
Boy if that is not the truth

MCSE World

You definitely need to get some real time working with the product to pass
this and understand the material..book learning will likely not be enough.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

news:3dc401c37600$358ff410$(E-Mail Removed)...