Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA Welcome Kit?

MCSA Welcome Kit?

TM

Hello All
I just passed the 70-218. I went the A+,Network+ route and
have the 70-210, and 70-215 behind me. My question is,
this should give me my MCSA, so is there a MCSA Welcome
KIt? If So what are the details on when and how?
Good luck to all
TM

Davin Mickelson

Log in to the secured MCP site, ensure your profile now includes the MCSA
title and verify your mailing address to receive your MCSA welcome kit.

I have mine.

Davin Mickelson, MCSA

"TM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:008201c37177$e164ea80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello All
> I just passed the 70-218. I went the A+,Network+ route and
> have the 70-210, and 70-215 behind me. My question is,
> this should give me my MCSA, so is there a MCSA Welcome
> KIt? If So what are the details on when and how?
> Good luck to all
> TM

TM

Davin

I appreciate the info! I'll go check it out.
Thanks much
TM

Mike K.

I logged onto the MCP site, checked my profile, but it
doesn't include the MCSA title, even though I sucessfully
completed all MCSA core tests as of Aug. 14th. Thats more
than 2 weeks ago.

Michele Adams

I've seen it sometimes take an email to them when you go with third party
exams as part of your requirement. Make sure you have the details about
when you submitted the cross-vendor thingie included in your message since I
do believe they track such things in detail.

"Mike K." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:040701c371a6$90c5d560$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I logged onto the MCP site, checked my profile, but it
> doesn't include the MCSA title, even though I sucessfully
> completed all MCSA core tests as of Aug. 14th. Thats more
> than 2 weeks ago.

Mike K.

thingie? Cute word for it.

But seriously, what is it and where do I fill one out at?

roYal

http://www.comptia.org/certification...ignup_form.asp

Fill this forum out, then comptia will verify and forward the info to
microsoft, then you should see a+ and network+ on your microsoft transcript,
and then you can verifiy to get the msca welcome kit. Cheers!

"Mike K." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:049a01c371af$c837a010$(E-Mail Removed)...
> thingie? Cute word for it.
>
> But seriously, what is it and where do I fill one out at?

Welcome screen not welcome mona@Ve.com Computer Support 4 12-14-2007 03:12 AM
mailing list welcome welcome msg in wiki suggestion Brian van den Broek Python 0 12-12-2004 09:11 PM
Having a problem with my MCSA profile for a welcome kit Mohammed Salman MCSA 2 09-16-2003 12:40 PM
Q: MCSA welcome kit!! Drasko MCSA 2 07-25-2003 10:15 PM
MCSA Welcome Kit Ercole MCSA 4 07-07-2003 01:59 PM

Advertisments