Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Lost to the beast!

Lost to the beast!

Hari

Hey guys,

70-216 was a killer! I was pretty much outplayed. I have
passed 3 exams till now, but this was the most challenging
and I failed it...kinda expected it midway...there was
hardly time! I had 2 hr 15 min to answer 60 q and they
were all very long...I'm planning to make a conscious
effort to pass it next time in a few days. Need to get my
MCSA!

Any tips on what to focus on the 2nd time?

Cheers,
Hari.

Maestro

Microsoft's website list the objectives that must be met
for each of their exams. My recommendation would be to
change your mindset. If you think this exam is a beast
chances are you going in with an already beaten
mentality. Just think of it as another step in completing
your MCSA.

MCSE World

70-216 is difficult, this is true...it however is very passable and you can
beat it! Don't rush into retaking it...wait until you are ready and know
your stuff cold.

Best of luck,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Hari" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:007b01c37169$e9972f50$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey guys,
>
> 70-216 was a killer! I was pretty much outplayed. I have
> passed 3 exams till now, but this was the most challenging
> and I failed it...kinda expected it midway...there was
> hardly time! I had 2 hr 15 min to answer 60 q and they
> were all very long...I'm planning to make a conscious
> effort to pass it next time in a few days. Need to get my
> MCSA!
>
> Any tips on what to focus on the 2nd time?
>
> Cheers,
> Hari.

mchappell

I agree with Maestro on this. I failed 216 the first
time I took it, but I think it was because I psyched
myself out of passing it. I bought into the 'beast' hype
and walked in expecting to fail, even though I knew the
material.

I took the test again one week later and passed. I can't
say that I learned anything new in that week, except that
70-216 is only a test, just like the rest of them. The
second time around, I walked in confident that I would
pass and I did.

Yes 70-216 is hard, but it is passable if you know the
material. Ignore all the hype.