Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-210

70-210

geemak

can someone tell me where I can get reliable questions for the
210 exams?

Lady

www.selftestsoftware.com

"geemak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> can someone tell me where I can get reliable questions for the
> 210 exams?

Dan Ward

Absolutely -- Self Test software questions are the closest I found to what
you will actually see. Pass the tests w/at least a consistent 80% and
you're good to go.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...