Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Score Report Code for Mcp Site????

Score Report Code for Mcp Site????

Daniel ..

Hi there i have my score report and for confirm my addres
need to get in the site but dont know wich is the vendor
code ... is there one of those?::: Registration:, Site
number:, Candidate ID:, not shure its suppous to be
obvious but... didnt work....

Marko

Vendor code is for VUE or Prometric exam, but I don't
remember that it asked me for that when I signed in to
confirm me address for a welcome kit.

You could wait for someone else to post something helpful
here, but in the meantime I would suggest send an email to
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and wait for a reply. Usually comes
within 24 hours.

Daniel Monteverde ...::: [MCP] :::...

Ok thanks... and yes its my first mcp exam....

Daniel
"Ivan" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje
news:076f01c3707e$7078eff0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This is your first MCP exam??, you should wait 2 or 3 buss
> days to VUE sends your data to Microsoft, then you will be
> able to access all MCP sites including the migration page,
> you will receive an E Mail from Microsoft with your MCP ID

Where can I see the actual score for the MCP test? =?Utf-8?B?R2F2cmllbA==?= MCSE 3 02-03-2006 06:34 PM
Passing Score MCP 70-270 FL MCSA 4 10-03-2004 07:03 PM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM
New Numerical Score Report for MCP Exams?! Martin Schmid Microsoft Certification 0 10-09-2003 11:48 AM
Score Report Code for Mcp Site???? Daniel Monteverde ...::: [MCP] :::... Microsoft Certification 0 09-01-2003 06:58 AM

Advertisments