Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification

MCSA on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification

Archana Surve-Ghosalkar

Hello All,

I am willing to take upcoming MCSA certification exams (Exam 70-290 & Exam
70-291) can you guide me for this. Please recomment me certificatin paths.
Guide me for the same.

Thanks,
Archana

RD

Get W2K3 SRVR Eval and practice.

I am an MCSE in 3.51, NT4, W2K.

I am an MCSA in W2K.

Will be upgrading MCSE and MCSA this month.

The key for me has always been to work with the software
and find out what MS's hot button's are for the new
products. For instance, In XP it was the new restore
features for one thing.

MS loves to test on their new toys, whistles and bells.

Know these inside and out.

Other than that, practice practice practice.

No substitute for getting in and crawling around the
product.

sachin

MS Press is the top choice.But wait for books.