Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > OT MCNGP

OT MCNGP

p3n0ybal0t

Mr. Rick,

I agree with you.!

crossing over. I have
>been visiting the MCSA and MCSE groups a couple of times

a day for the last
>2 months. During this time I have come to the conclusion

that if all these
>people who ask these worthless questions get certified my

MCSA/MCSE will
>only garner me minimum wage if I am lucky. I have tried

to be nice and post
>useful information but the constant barrage of the same

repetitive question
>has pushed me to the limit. One would assume others could

go to the MS train
>cert section and download the completely obvious answers

to these redundant
>question. As said before by others, how are these people

going to provide an
>adequate level of support if they can not even do search

on the MS web site
>for training information. My next question is why can

individuals not search
>the 3563 post in the MCSA group and get the answer to

their own questions.