Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Yes i did it 70-210

Yes i did it 70-210

tango119

Yes now i am MCP. and on my way for the MCSA. i was
wondering that micsoft didnt say how many points you have
pass. in 70-224 they did. i have learned with the xm
spirit series and must say it works.. so in 2 month i will
make the 70-215.. hope it works..
to all of you how wanna go to test.. it is not so hard
but you must know a little bit..

Jason

Congratulations! I just passed 70-210 on Aug 25 also. I
was also wondering about the score. Did I do great, avg,
just barely passed? Oh well, 2 more tests to go for MCSA.

Clint Kennedy

I took the 70-210 in May of 2002 and received my score of 860/540.
Considering you took the 70-210 and were not given a score, as well as
hearing this several other places, we can conclude Microsoft has changed
their policy regarding releasing scores. They probably wanted to keep the
playing field the same for all MCSEs. In other words, they didn't want
employers to start discriminating on scores where there is "better"
(high-scoring) MCSEs and "guys we should avoid" (low-scoring in comparison).

That's my guess ..

Clint Kennedy
BSCS, MCP, A+

"tango119" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a9f01c36c72$c83a4780$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes now i am MCP. and on my way for the MCSA. i was
> wondering that micsoft didnt say how many points you have
> pass. in 70-224 they did. i have learned with the xm
> spirit series and must say it works.. so in 2 month i will
> make the 70-215.. hope it works..
> to all of you how wanna go to test.. it is not so hard
> but you must know a little bit..

Clint Kennedy

Well, there ya go!

"Maestro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02f801c36d8c$6a4f5960$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No need to guess, Microsoft has a FAQ that answers these
> questions.

hcopa

">i have learned with the xm
spirit series and must say it works..>"

Never heard of it. What is it? a tutorial? video/DVD?
book? exam engine? or a "dump"?.
Does it work for the 70-215? where can I get it?

tango119

spirit is an learning cd with many quest. on it.. i must
say it works very gooooooooooooooooooooooodddd... but they
are in german.. so thats the point why you dondt know
them..
greets from germany.
ps. if you want to have it .. .let me know..