Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Brain Dumps-Beware

Brain Dumps-Beware

R A

FYI,

I just got out of my Network class and the instructor stressed not to go to
the brain dump sites. He said that Microsoft can check to see if you've been
to these sites and revoke your certifications.....not sure if true but he
sounded like he knew his ****.

TechExams.Net

True, be aware, even one of your co-workers, your friends or family even,
might be working for Microsoft... and they got camera's everywhere. Some
cheaters are even tracked by satelites and other high-tech equipment.

Beware? Just study your @ss off and forget about brain dump sites and cheat
sheets.

Curious about a product/site, if it is a brain dump or not?
Check out: http://www.certtimes.com/it/newsletter/current/

"R A" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4qz2b.636$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> FYI,
>
> I just got out of my Network class and the instructor stressed not to go

> the brain dump sites. He said that Microsoft can check to see if you've

been
> to these sites and revoke your certifications.....not sure if true but he
> sounded like he knew his ****.

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
brain dumps Matthew MCSD 40 11-12-2003 08:23 PM
anyway to shutdown these brain dump sites action MCSD 17 10-30-2003 07:41 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM

Advertisments