Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-210

Reply
Thread Tools

70-210

 
 
Ivan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-25-2003
Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-210
exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
suggestions??

thanks in advance.

Ivan
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Clint Kennedy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-25-2003
Know unattended installations like the back of your hand.

"Ivan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:028d01c36b43$e14e6ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-210
> exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
> suggestions??
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> Ivan



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Maestro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2003
You have an interesting way of motivating!

>-----Original Message-----
>gudluck. i just took the exam.and failed.
>
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-

>210
>>exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
>>suggestions??
>>
>>thanks in advance.
>>
>>Ivan
>>.
>>

>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Shelby Meyer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2003
I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took it.

--
Shelby Meyer
Meyer Computer Consulting
MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ and CIW Certified
http://meyercomputer.net



"Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Know unattended installations like the back of your hand.
>
> "Ivan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:028d01c36b43$e14e6ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-210
> > exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
> > suggestions??
> >
> > thanks in advance.
> >
> > Ivan

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Clint Kennedy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2003
So? Do you think everyone gets the same set of questions?

"Shelby Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took

it.
>
> --
> Shelby Meyer
> Meyer Computer Consulting
> MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ and CIW Certified
> http://meyercomputer.net
>
>
>
> "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Know unattended installations like the back of your hand.
> >
> > "Ivan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:028d01c36b43$e14e6ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-210
> > > exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
> > > suggestions??
> > >
> > > thanks in advance.
> > >
> > > Ivan

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ MCNGP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2003
"Shelby Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took

it.
~~~~~~~~

FSotD Award nominee

X-posted to m.p.c.e.mcse for its entertainment value.

--
Fris "Freudian Slip of the Day" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

 
Reply With Quote
 
Kendal Emery
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2003
That was on the Windows ME test

--
Kendal R. Emery, MCSE, Network+, A+, MCNGP #19
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
remove me to email to me
"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Shelby Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took

> it.
> ~~~~~~~~
>
> FSotD Award nominee
>
> X-posted to m.p.c.e.mcse for its entertainment value.
>
> --
> Fris "Freudian Slip of the Day" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Shelby Meyer
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2003
Not at all. Everyone gets a random set that gets download to the testing
center.

Microsoft tests are like a box of chocolates. You never know what your
going to get.

--
Shelby Meyer
Meyer Computer Consulting
MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ and CIW Certified
http://meyercomputer.net


"Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So? Do you think everyone gets the same set of questions?
>
> "Shelby Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I took

> it.
> >
> > --
> > Shelby Meyer
> > Meyer Computer Consulting
> > MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ and CIW Certified
> > http://meyercomputer.net
> >
> >
> >
> > "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Know unattended installations like the back of your hand.
> > >
> > > "Ivan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:028d01c36b43$e14e6ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-210
> > > > exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
> > > > suggestions??
> > > >
> > > > thanks in advance.
> > > >
> > > > Ivan
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Clint Kennedy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-28-2003
Wow, thanks for explaining it to me. Now that we've gotten that straight
and you've instructed us on how MS tests work, you can understand the fact
that although you in particular didn't receive unattended installation
questions, several people have ... this is notoriously what people bomb
because they don't do it on a day to day basis, and by leading him to
believe the test doesn't cover it, you're steering him astray.

-c

"Shelby Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not at all. Everyone gets a random set that gets download to the testing
> center.
>
> Microsoft tests are like a box of chocolates. You never know what your
> going to get.
>
> --
> Shelby Meyer
> Meyer Computer Consulting
> MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ and CIW Certified
> http://meyercomputer.net
>
>
> "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > So? Do you think everyone gets the same set of questions?
> >
> > "Shelby Meyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I don't ever recall seeing a question on unintended installs when I

took
> > it.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Shelby Meyer
> > > Meyer Computer Consulting
> > > MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ and CIW Certified
> > > http://meyercomputer.net
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > "Clint Kennedy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > Know unattended installations like the back of your hand.
> > > >
> > > > "Ivan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > > news:028d01c36b43$e14e6ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > > > Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-210
> > > > > exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
> > > > > suggestions??
> > > > >
> > > > > thanks in advance.
> > > > >
> > > > > Ivan
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Ivan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-29-2003
Thanks to everybody for your answer I pass this exam, I
got 60 questions and I did have unattended questions 2 o 3
very specific, I got a lot of VPN, many share and
security, protocols 1 of netware protocol, TCP/IP
configuration, Internet Sharing, RAS, 3 or 4 of users and
security profiles for running non compilant applications,
sysprep and ris.


>-----Original Message-----
>Hi Everybody, tomorrow morning I will be taking the 70-

210
>exam, this is my fist exam so I'm very nervous, any
>suggestions??
>
>thanks in advance.
>
>Ivan
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments