Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Recovery Password

Recovery Password

Fernando

I need to known how can I recovery the password account
administrator in Windows Server 2003.

Thanks

Cheeseburger

Is there another User account with administrative rights? If so you could
install and use LC4 (google search LC4 and you can download it).

"Fernando" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b0401c36b17$ee3f1fc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to known how can I recovery the password account
> administrator in Windows Server 2003.
>
> Thanks

jdhsr

You could go here.
http://xfiles.erin.utoronto.ca/pub/w...security/2000%
20tools/nt%202000%20passwd%20reset/

jdhsr

Sorry. Go to http://www.dogpile.com Run a search for
bd030426. Click on 1. Index of /pub/windows/security/2000
tools/nt 2000 passwd reset
Download tool.
Enjoy.