Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Mcsa 2003 upgrade

Mcsa 2003 upgrade

Mel brook

If i do upgrade exam to the mcsa 2003 what are the other
exams do i need to do to get the mcse 2003?

mel brook

so if i do the 70-292 and i get my MCSE 2003. What will i
are the other exams i will need to do to obtain the MCSE

mchappell

First off, you need to do a little homework for yourself
instead of relying on everyone else to do it for you.

The information you are requesting is freely available on
the Microsoft Training and Certification site
www.microsoft.com/traincert

SteveC

Well that was helpful - anyway, from what I have seen you will need to take
3 more W2K exams to get your W2K MCSE, then upgrade that to 2003 70-296 I
believe. As far as I'm aware though, there is no alternative upgrade path.

Cheers, Steve.
"mchappell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0b6e01c36b23$b11756b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> First off, you need to do a little homework for yourself
> instead of relying on everyone else to do it for you.
>
> The information you are requesting is freely available on
> the Microsoft Training and Certification site
> www.microsoft.com/traincert

Consultant

steve, you miss the point. these mcse hopefuls can't even find basic info
for certs and these are the same people who are supposed to figure out
problems when networks go down? where will they turn to? they won't know
where to go to research there problems. tis a sad day.

"SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well that was helpful - anyway, from what I have seen you will need to

take
> 3 more W2K exams to get your W2K MCSE, then upgrade that to 2003 70-296 I
> believe. As far as I'm aware though, there is no alternative upgrade path.
>
> Cheers, Steve.
> "mchappell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0b6e01c36b23$b11756b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > First off, you need to do a little homework for yourself
> > instead of relying on everyone else to do it for you.
> >
> > The information you are requesting is freely available on
> > the Microsoft Training and Certification site
> > www.microsoft.com/traincert

SteveC

Point taken, I shouldn't be so charitable.

Cheers, Steve.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> steve, you miss the point. these mcse hopefuls can't even find basic info
> for certs and these are the same people who are supposed to figure out
> problems when networks go down? where will they turn to? they won't know
> where to go to research there problems. tis a sad day.
>

> "SteveC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Well that was helpful - anyway, from what I have seen you will need to

> take
> > 3 more W2K exams to get your W2K MCSE, then upgrade that to 2003 70-296

> > believe. As far as I'm aware though, there is no alternative upgrade

path.

> > Cheers, Steve.
> > "mchappell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:0b6e01c36b23$b11756b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > First off, you need to do a little homework for yourself
> > > instead of relying on everyone else to do it for you.
> > >
> > > The information you are requesting is freely available on
> > > the Microsoft Training and Certification site
> > > www.microsoft.com/traincert

David

Amen