Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > good advise

good advise

tyrone

someone give me some advise on the i-net exam/netplus exam
books i can study from im ready . i want to pass every
thing that comes my way when it comes to the IT world

I'm 3 for 3 so far
>with 1 to go. Everytime I take an exam I don't know if

I'm gonna pass the
>exam when I hit the finish button and that a pretty bad

feeling. I study
>hard and long, read books, use online courses, even used

CBT Nuggets the
>first time on this exam.
>
> I felt ready for the exam going into the testing

center, but when those
>questions pop up my jaw drops. This exam was tough to me

and every question
>felt like it was 3 to 4 paragraphs long with many of them

having exhibits
>and some had multiple exhibits. I finished with 7

minutes left and had
>marked probably 15 questions to review and I was too worn

out to review, so
>I said "the heck with it" and clicked the finish button.

I saw it come up
>and say "Congratulations, la dee lalala" and just

said "Thank You Lord".

> By the way the exam was 50 questions with 150 minutes.

Good luck to all
>on your testing endeavors. Also I want to thank everyone

for wishing me
>luck the other day and for your input when I ask

questions.