Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Question in Local Area Connection in XP

Question in Local Area Connection in XP

Tom

This is one of the questions from WinXp(70-270) that i juz
taken.. lol.

P.s: i passed..

My office use DHCP
>service to assign network configurations, so the network

setting under the
>local area connection is pretty easy and just check

the "Assign IP address
>automatically". However, if I travel to another office

which do not have
>DHCP service and I will have to key in the IP, subnet

mask, default gateway
>and DNS addresss manually every time. Is it possible for

me to save these
>settings, so I don't need to key in these information

every time when I
>travel to other office? Or is it possible to setup 2

local area connection
>with 2 different settings? One for the head quarter with

DHCP service and
>one with the settings for the branch office? I would

really help if XP could