Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Defeated the BEAST in Round Two!!!

Defeated the BEAST in Round Two!!!

mchappell

I have just returned from battle and have emerged
victorious!!! I passed the 70-216 and tamed the beast.

I am now finally an MCSA.

Glass

Alright! I believed I viewed your prior post. 216 was
quite ruff, I passed it, although I had a battle with 215.
I finished my MCSA quest yesterday, feels good to give the
brain a rest? MSCE bound??

Marko

Congratulations on your efforts! I was a little worried
that you didn't give yourself enough time between exams
but you have proved me wrong.

You have a right to be pleased so enjoy the moment.

drgraffnburg

I too got defeated in my first round this week. I hope
to take it again in a few days. May I ask how you
prepared for the 2nd go round? I came home and listed
off about 8 things I think I need to re-read or really
focus on because I felt I was caught off guard by those
topics.

Was your test in the new or old format? And did you find
that you got many of the same questions? Thanks.

Bent but not Broken,
drgraffnburg