Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-215 - changed?

70-215 - changed?

JD Vu

Anyone know if the 70-215 test has changed drastically?
I've heard that there are simulation questions implemented
in the actual test now...? Please let me know. Thanks in
advance.

JD

Marko

Yes: The exam has changed, but not significantly. The
details are at the www.microsoft.com/traincert site.
Follow the Exams link in the left menu and all the details
about testing are there. Also on this page at the moment
are details (just posted) about the new 2003 exams.

Like MANY others have said already: There is ample time to
answer every question, ample time to check those Qs & As
you want to go over and it is not difficult to pass if you
have done the requisite study according to the test
objectives which link from the above page also.

100+ hours. Read. Study. Lab. Learn. Revise /
Reinforce.

You can't lose. Good luck.

Clint Kennedy

I'm missing any documentation on the fact the exam has changed. Could you
provide a more precise link, or perhaps a quote?

Clint

"Marko" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0e9801c367eb$78ee6250$(E-Mail Removed)...

> [...]

Marko

Hello Clint

The links I provided earlier have a stack of information
about new testing technologies, exam innovations, anti-
piracy measures (yes: people do steal exam questions),
exam objectives - basically, everything. No point me
giving precise links because there are snippets of info
throughout the MS website from the /traincert home page if
you follow the exam links and the sub branches and there
are dozens of pages. So no, I won't link everyone.

Also, specifically, go to the certification links and have
a look at the exam objectives for more clues.

Also, you can look at www.mcpmag.com.

There is plenty of info if you are willing to invest the
time to look. I personally feel that information
suggesting that a lot of the core Win2K exams have been
recently updated / improved after redevelopment, beta
testing and subsequent release is well documented.