Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: exams 70-216 and 217

Re: exams 70-216 and 217

Japes

1 Assuming you purchased the Transcenders, claim your money back.

2 Build a test lab and use the product LOTS.

3 Not only understand what PAP & MS-CHAP(216) are, or LSD OU(217) means but
how to use them and when each is best. Same for everything else the subject
covers.

--
Regards

Japes

Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

news:012501c3666b$a4464bb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not having any luck passing these tests!!! Anyone have
> any tips on test prep. Have used trancenders with no luck.

Chris

just study and study and try and play around what u have learnt in a test
environment......learn where buttons are e.t.c. and grow stronger off every
test because you will know what to expect don't let it get you down you
will feel so great when you get it!

Go for it!

Good Luck!!
"Japes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> 1 Assuming you purchased the Transcenders, claim your money back.
>
> 2 Build a test lab and use the product LOTS.
>
> 3 Not only understand what PAP & MS-CHAP(216) are, or LSD OU(217) means

but
> how to use them and when each is best. Same for everything else the

subject
> covers.
>
> --
> Regards
>
> Japes
>
> Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

> news:012501c3666b$a4464bb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Not having any luck passing these tests!!! Anyone have
> > any tips on test prep. Have used trancenders with no luck.

Giovanny Martinez

I failed 70-216. I studied hard for my 70-217 and passed.
The only advice I can give you is to skip the questions
that ask you to do a task. First answer the multiple
choice questions, and then go back to the questions that
ask you to perform a task. I think that's how I was able
to pass my 217. Good luck!!!

Japes

Totally agree with you. I often never changed my answers when I reviewed the
questions but once in a while I'd just know I'd chosen the wrong answer.