Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > OMG A+ !

OMG A+ !

Dean Marcus

Ive gone for the A+ (software and hardware) home study. I got two ring
binders with like 600 A4 pages each, and 13 CDROMS! All this for one
module? Im gonna be 75 before I finish the entire MCSA!

Marko

Relax.

These two tests are the baby exams compared with MCP
exams.

A+ can be passed with minimal study by anyone who has
worked in the industry for 6-12 months. From Comptia
website, it is designed to measure skills for those who
have 500+ hours of industry experience. That's around 3
months. If you read just about any book on A+ that is no
more than 2 years old, you will likely pass.

I think your study guide is likely very comprehensive and
more than likely to be overkill to meet the exam
objectives.

Dean Marcus

Im hoping to take the exam in 4 weeks, thanks for the help guys.
news:0eb401c36730$10080cc0$(E-Mail Removed)...