Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: The Newsgroup Police.

Re: The Newsgroup Police.

Clint Kennedy

Ron, you are complete and total idiot. Just leave. You are continuing to
make yourself look even more retarded.

"R.J. Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:07f001c361e5$aa7a6960$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Seems like you need to police yourselves from all of the
> posts I have read so far, from the impostor and all of you
> (Clint, Maestro, and the rest). Seems like your own
> posts involve dragging the fake Ron through the mud
> because YOU cant deal with what he puts up.
>
> Havent you guys maybe figured out that he just may be
> doing all of this to annoy you? At any rate, i have
> informed my people here about the impostor and the
> situation, just in case I do get calls about this...I
> havent visited this site all week!!!!
>
> Let's stick to the purpose of this newsgroup to share
> ideas and resources, which is why I was on here last
> week. New Horizons is a resource, and that is how I
> presented myself...I have more than enough clientele to
> deal with than to spend my time trying to attract you all,
> when I deal solely with Corporate Accounts.
>
> I was on here last week, just to gauge opinions and
> perhaps suggest courses or paths, and of course im going
> to mention New Horizons, not because i want to make a
> sale, but because I stand by my company and the job they
> do.

Clint Kennedy

Have you never produced a typo in your life? Idiot. You're basing your
whole argument on a typo, very strong of you Ronnie.

"R.J. Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:07aa01c36271$e1468eb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Clint, you are a complete and total idiot and I suggest
> you refrain from responding to me. You have no clue who
> I am and what the circumstances are here.....and thats
> only because you obviously cant read.......YOU LEAVE!!!!
> Why dont you just do what you said you were gonna do: if
> anyone puts ads on here, IGNORE them and move on. You
> are the one who started all of this rudeness from the
> posts I have read from "Ron" and the rest of them......
>
> Your retardedness (and BS) started all of this unecessary
> banter..from what I can judge from the posts.
>
> "Ron, you are complete and total idiot." THIS IS WHAT
> YOU WROTE?? YOU SEEM TO BE IDIOTIC ENOUGH TO NOT EVEN
> FORM A COMPLETE SENTENCE. AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE
> WHAT? Jokes...you got jokes if you think anybody will
> believe your credentials,while you cant even form a
> complete sentence. Once again: consult whomever is
> leaving these posts under my name and whomever's e-mail
> address (yahoo) that is.

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP

"R.J. Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:046d01c36292$d79b91f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This isnt my message either:

Imposter!

JaR

"R.J. Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:046d01c36292$d79b91f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> This isnt my message either:

Prove it

J.R.

Diana Myers

Memorizing a braindump will certainly not help you keep a job once you get
it, if you can't do the job you're hired for because you don't know what
you're doing.

Forget the braindumps and go about learning in the proper manner so you
retain the material; otherwise you're just wasting your time and making it
hard on the rest of us.

Diana Myers
"R.J. Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:02ef01c3629d$2a12ab80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ken, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I can assure you I
> am not an idiot. I have a 4 year degree from a major
> university and multiple industry certifications. How many
> people do you know that can memorize a braindump of 250
> questions and pass the test the next day an do this 7
> weeks straight? You sir, are the idiot. In your face.
>
> -R-

Maestro

Diana,

This is the same Ron that all the hoopla is about. He is
only trying to get a response here.

Re: Bulk Newsgroup Poster - amazing result Malke Wireless Networking 0 01-17-2005 01:35 AM
Newsgroup question Chris Firefox 1 11-24-2003 12:45 PM
Is it possible to display newsgroup names not shortened? Jarmo P Firefox 1 10-08-2003 10:10 AM
Thunderbird Newsgroup? Dale Firefox 8 10-06-2003 02:02 PM

Advertisments