Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: The Formal Apology.

Re: The Formal Apology.

Clint Kennedy

Ron,

All anybody here is asking is that you post information pertaining to the
thread at hand. Just about everyone here is well aware of New Horizons and
what it offers. Most of us have to take our tests there! Take a look at
how much crap is posted up about braindumps, testing tools, exam prep
courses ... we all hate them and hate having to see them in a useful
newsgroup. It's a bit obvious that you are new to the game if you think
someone who only has an MCP knows less than someone who has a MCSE simply
because of a silly certificate. Most of the best network engineers on this
planet don't have a single certification, they have experience to prove
their worth. I know several MCSEs who are absolutely clueless, because
companies like yours teach them how to pass a test instead of truly nail the
subject matter by years of hands on experience. If you want to post a new
class you are offering ever so often, go for it! Just put "New Course
Available From New Horizons" in the subject, so those of us that don't want
to read advertising can easily go around it. Personally, and I'm sure
others have a similar opinion, I didn't care at all the first, or second
time you mentioned New Horizons .. it was the third, and forth, and so on
.... every single post being an illusion to New Horizons. We aren't stupid
people in here, we can sense your tactics despite what you say. Just
understand it is at least PERCEIVED as spamming, whether you mean to or not.
I'm sure I speak for all of us that we welcome anything you have to say,
even if it regards New Horizons, as long as it is in a dedicated thread. If
your focus and achievements are in sales, that is great ... counsel
salesmen, not techies.

-c

"Ron Williams" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:078601c36121$9372dfa0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Whats up to all of you.
>
> I gave some foul info, got some references mixed up. I
> apologize for that.
>
> If my advertising the 2003 update workshop was offensive
> to ANY of you, I apologize thoroughly. I just think that
> regardless of what you think about my company, this looks
> like its gonna be a great 5 days of "shop". That was my
> only motivation for that. but apologies anyways..
>
> As I have said in replys to some of you, I am rooting for
> all of you to get to the end of your respective paths as
> far as this training is concerned. I commend you all for
> stepping up to the plate and contributing to the computer
> age; making sure that things run smoothly as everything
> turns digital and computer operated.
>
> Once again, sorry for the misinfo. I'll be better about
> that in the future.

Steven

advertisements for training centers posted on job search
engines like monster and hot jobs.
We are searching for work on those sites not training.
It's pathetic, you think that advertising help desk
positions or paid internships will get us to apply for a
training course, please, give us a break. And what the
hell is a co-op?

Clint Kennedy

It concerns me too. I wonder which one of his personalities has the hots
for me.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...