Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Minimum Passing Score for 70-215

Minimum Passing Score for 70-215

Paul Hanlon

Eric,

From what I have been told the minimum passing score
before the change was around 675, as was said earlier this
and the 210 are fairly similar - once you've passed one
you will be much better prepared for the other.

As a side note I took 215 first.....

Paul Hanlon CCNA, MCSA, MCSE

know
>what the Minimum Passing Score for 70-215 is? I need to
>much sure that I am fully prepared for the exam.
>

>Thank You
>
>Eric Waters
>.

Andy

Paul,

I've taken 215 and passed first time, have been studying for 216 and
noticed the bar raised on the material covered, am aware now from this group
it's known as the beast and understand it's rep, did you leave it until
last? I'm in two minds, take it next and pass, what a confidence boost, or
leave it until last and knock the others off first, what was your approach?

Regards, Andy
news:03c801c360ac$614b92d0$(E-Mail Removed)...